At Rodems Golf Management we feel that Grounds Maintenance and Management is probably the most important part in having a successful golf business. It covers everything from mowing a green in different directions, to calibrating a spray rig properly, to knowing the pros and cons of purchasing a new or used piece of equipment.
We have over 50 years of tried and true maintenance practices that we teach each and every member of the grounds department. These practices will help assure that good fiscal decisions are being coupled with good agronomic programs to assure the customers are being delivered the finest conditions possible.
There is a huge benefit when we take over a facility as WE learn new practices that we can share with all of the facilities that make up RGM.
A few of the grounds maintenance practices and services from RGM:
- Developing and implementing a Grounds Budget
- Developing and implementing a Grounds Business Plan
- RGM Purchasing Program for fertilizer and chemicals
- Annual Savings up to 30%
- Assisting with training programs and standard operating procedures
- Promoting local and national GCSAA where applicable
- Annual RGM Grounds Business Meeting
- Over 50 years of Turfgrass/Agronomy experience